Rabu, 14 April 2010

The Trip

When I was in my way to my mother home I found some interesting people in the bus. Actually I used an economic bus at that time. The atmosphere was so stuffy and crowded. Many kind of people in that bus. They’re passengers, driver, co-driver, busker, and trader.

I love to hear busker’s voice. Most of their voice was lovely. Once I met a woman busker with very brilliant voice. I didn’t know what song she’s sang at that time. I thought why she didn’t join Indonesian Idol.

Leave the buskers, let us move on to the traders. There’re so many traders that came into the bus. They sell so many things such as oranges, peanuts, mineral water, etc. Their voice was so loudly. They said, “yang dingin..yang dingin…qua…qua…”.

I had some suspicion on them at that time. Are the oranges O.K? Is the mineral water still far from it expired date? I think the other people on the bus didn’t have the same opinion with me. I think they didn’t aware of the hygiene of the vendible. Actually it doesn’t matter for me. I enjoy my trip. I feel more alive when I use economic bus than the executive one.

7 komentar:

  1. Phyttta. . .^^

    'Many kind of people in that bus.' (prg.1)
    It's not a sentence. . .
    it's only a subject, ,there is no verb.
    you can revise it : 'Many kind of people were in that bus.'


    hehehehehehew :D)

    nice posting :))

    BalasHapus
  2. why didn't you tell a women busker to join Indonesian Idol?...
    hahahaha....

    BalasHapus
  3. to my mother home = to my mother's home...

    qua..qua..qua...

    BalasHapus
  4. Phita. . . .

    mR. chosa said, " I should be My Mother's house" because you write it "My Nother Home" hehhee. .I think he was right. . .

    Heheheheheeee

    BalasHapus
  5. hahahhaha... i'm on hurrying guys... ^^

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi, yuvita, nice to meet you...
    It's m risma, your teacher of past narrative...
    Well, I'm glad that you have done your work..

    Hm.. I think you must be a careful person from your story and I also have same opinion with you about the food which sold at the bus..
    Well, we don't know behind them, right... even though that doesn't matter for any people.

    Okay, lets move on your writing.
    Th good point from yours is you made such kind of mini reflection as your re-orientation including your opinion. It also likes persuasion to the reader to be more careful to buy the food at the bus.

    And I see that some of your friends have noted down about your grammar. So, I just want to add some:

    1. "I didn’t know what song she’s sang at that time."
    The word " she's sang" actually cannot be used. Why? Because you gathered be+V2. Actually you can use just V2 or be+Ving. So, it must be #.........she sang at that time # or
    #.........she was singing at that time #.

    2. "They sell so many things"
    I think " sell" must be replaced by #sold# because it's past tense.

    Okay, Yuvita, I think that's all from me. If you still many questions just see my blog and write there..
    Have a nice day..
    Bye..by..bye...

    BalasHapus
  7. hehehe okay... thank you miss.. ^^

    BalasHapus