Rabu, 14 April 2010

Habitual Activity

Everyday I get up at 6 a.m. Then I go to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I leave it while I go to the bath room to wash my face and brush my teeth. After that I go back to the kitchen to drink my coffee. I take my coffee to the living room. Everybody in my house knows that every morning I’ll turn on the TV and watch spongebob. Then I sit on the sofa and watch spongebob while I drink my coffee.

If I have a class at 9 a.m. , I’ll take a bath after spongebob has finished. I take a bath at 8 a.m. Then I prepare my motorbike. I usually eat a piece of bread for my breakfast. After that I go to the campus at 8.30 a.m.

I do my activities on campus then go home. After arrived in my home, usually I’ll go straight to the bathroom to wash my hand and my feet. Then I turn on my TV for a while. I take a bath after watching TV. I study after I take a bath and I had my dinner. Then I go to bed after study.

1 komentar:

  1. Phyttttaaaa. . .^^

    'After arrived in my home, . . .'
    don't forget with : after + V-ing
    it should be ' After arriving in my home, . . .'
    or you can add the subject 'After I arrive (without -ed) in my home, . . .'


    hehehehehe :))


    nice posting :D)

    BalasHapus