Rabu, 14 April 2010

My Dream

Everybody has dreams. I have a dream that’s become an author. I love to write and read novel, especially fiction novel. There’s so many knowledge we can absorb from each book we’ve already read. Reading and writing can also refresh our mind.

I want to be an author because author is free. I mean, an author is free to write and share his/her story on his/her way. They don’t need to be shame on their written because each word has each important meaning for the author. Even tough the passage or the story is embarrassing or taboo, for the author it has it own important means.

I’m a kind of reserved person so I seldom share my story with others. When I feel it’s hard for me to face the world, I’ll write my fears and desires in my written. Sometimes I also add some of my friends experience in my written. They don’t need to be shame because I never mention their real name.

Writing is fun. Every inch of the footpath of my life can be a story. I love writing. I hope one day I’ll issue my own book. Amen.

2 komentar:

  1. I think, it is a description text. Can you explain the steps of becoming a successful author?
    Sometimes, if you need my help, I’ll be glad if we can meet and discuss together..^_^

    BalasHapus