Selasa, 02 Maret 2010

Guess who's my favorite lecturer...

Okay guys.. this is my 4th post and now I would like to share with you about my favorite lecturer. I’ll just give you some clues and you have to guess it.

Firstly, I’m going to share about this person personality. In my opinion she is a kind of a smiling person. She is always smiling and never looked tired or bore. I can conclude that this person is a kind person because she is never mad to her students. This tidy person is always sharing her warmth to her students and she’s also a friendly person. I like her because of his patiently to face and solve her students problems on her lecture. I think she’s an elegant and charismatic lecturer.

Have any ideas? :) okay let us continue. Now I’m going to share about her physical appearance. She is a medium height person with long straight black hair. This lecturer has light fair skin. She always bonds her hair. She wears glasses and she often wearing V-neck batik blouse. I think this lecturer has a chubby face and little bit plump, maybe it’s because she had just given birth to her first child.

It’s too easy to guess. Can you mention the name of this lecturer? She taught us last semester. Her class was in K.32 . I think that’s all, good luck. :)

10 komentar:

  1. hahahaha. . . .
    Phyta. . . :D


    is she Miss Yuseva? ? ?


    "I like her because of his patiently to face and solve her students problems on her lecture."
    what do you think?? her=his? ?

    I think it should be "I like her because of her patiently to face and solve her students problems on her lecture."


    nice posting ;)

    BalasHapus
  2. hahahahaha...miss typing sist..hahahaahaha forget aku....hahahaa
    btw..thnks..^^

    BalasHapus
  3. ahhha Mrs yuseva..
    she's one of my favorite lecturers ..
    actually I want to describe her,,fortunately I've describe the other hahahahah..
    nice post phiiiiit...

    BalasHapus
  4. Hi sista!!!

    "She is always smiling and never looked tired or bore"

    I think it's better if you just said " She always smiles and never looks tired or bored"


    KEEP WRITING SISTA!!

    see u soon. .

    I'll wait ur comment on my post~~

    Thanks!

    GBU

    BalasHapus
  5. Miss Yuseva?? what subject did she teach you? heee she taught me Pronoun 1 and just it. poor me haha

    please give me comment too ^^

    BalasHapus
  6. o....Miss yuseva...Right>>>>


    nice post friend...

    BalasHapus
  7. mrs yuseva??

    hha she is my favourite too :)

    BalasHapus
  8. i'm sure that she is ms.Yuseva..
    i love her too..

    Phita, don't forget to use correct pronoun.. Don't be silly to write 'his' because it's for male... hehehe.. thank you

    BalasHapus
  9. "I like her because of his patiently to face and solve her students problems on her lecture."

    check the subject agreement, and patiently I think that should be patience, and students's or students' problem.

    ;D

    BalasHapus
  10. ahaaa, phitaaaaaa.
    yeagh, we described the same lecturer :p

    well, Ms.Yuseva :*

    umm.. "this person personality" it should be "this person's personality" right?

    nice post :)

    BalasHapus